We, the editorial team, are committed to a firm and coherent editorial line and the highest possible printing standards. But it is ultimately you, the author, who alone can ensure that MEDICAL CORPS INTERNATIONAL FORUM (MCI-Forum) will be an interesting and lively magazine and altogether a good read. This is why we would like to seize this opportunity to thank all our authors whose contributions enable the cross-border exchange of professional views and experiences.
We are thankful for your contribution and participation to make every MCI-Forum edition a good read.
Please contact our Editor-in-Chief: firstname.lastname@example.org,
our Managing Editor: email@example.com
or our Senior Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for Authors
Virtually all of our authors are recruited from our target audience. By competently providing relevant first-hand information, Medical Corps International Forum (MCI-Forum) will become a global platform for informed exchanges among highly skilled professionals.
Medical Corps International Forum (MCI-Forum) will use its wide range of subjects to stimulate and deepen the integration of the different military and civil medical services, their individual branches and their functional sections. This is why Medical Corps International Forum (MCI-Forum) is a unique communication medium: within the military and civil medical services of different nations, between the services and members of the reserve units, international aid organisations and the relevant commercial companies and manufacturers.
We, the editorial team, are committed to a firm and coherent editorial line and the highest possible printing standards. But it is ultimately you, the author, who alone can ensure that Medical Corps International Forum (MCI-Forum) will be an interesting and lively magazine and altogether a good read. This is why we would like to seize this opportunity to thank all our authors whose contributions enable the cross-border exchange of professional views and experiences.
Tips and useful hints for our Authors
In order to make life easier both for you and for us in the editorial team, we would like to specify a few rules and guidelines.
Please deliver your script in five parts of different data formats:
– Signpost the positions of illustrations and tables in italics, for example: (Fig. 1) or (Table 1).
– Add all captions for pictures and tables at the end of the text, for example (Fig. 1: Suture).
– At the very end: Author’s address.
– Illustrations and diagrams should carry a number – for example: Fig. 1 – so the printers know where to put them in the text. They should also carry a caption.
– Both slides and photos are possible. Digital images are best, because they can be most easily processed provided they have a resolution of at least 300 dpi on an image size of 100 %.
– Unfortunately, we cannot process Powerpoint files. Please use only Corel Draw, Freehand, Illustrator or jpg files.
– Date and place of birth (optional, but it would help).
– Major subject at university, relevant additional qualifications, name and location of university.
– Current occupation
– Reports (congresses, conferences, special events): 2 (script) pages max.
Medical Corps International Forum (MCI-Forum) provides you with the opportunity of presenting your professional work and your experiences in the field or in medical administration to a highly skilled and qualified international audience.
In order to retain their capacity to implement editorial concepts and also for commercial reasons, the publishers must reserve the right to make cuts and stylistic alterations. We cannot guarantee that contributions will be published in specific issues of Medical Corps International Forum (MCI-Forum). We advise our authors to keep in close and immediate contact with the Editor-in-Chief.
Once an article has been published by Beta Publishing, all rights to that article including its pictures and illustrations will be transferred to the publishers.
Beta Verlag & Marketinggesellschaft